Saturday, May 3, 2008

Stock Power (The Novel) Soon To Be Released!

For many months, I have been planning, plotting, pushing and predicting the advent of my first novel, Stock Power. After reviewing its latest proof, I can safely say the book will be published by May 30. The event will herald the beginning of a new future for this author as well as dozens of my readers.

Stock Power was inspired by a series of difficulties that I encountered, beginning with my dismissal from the investment industry. It took me nearly four years to complete this work, not having the resources to hire administrative assistance before arriving at the editing stages. In a few weeks, I sincerely believe readers of my book will cheer and jeer Bill Haydon as he struggles to with his personal conflicts in the world of finance.

Please stay tuned to this blog for interesting short stories and opinions related to current events, particularly the stock market, which is my forte. For an advance introduction to my book, please visit: http://www.stockpower-thenovel.com

Stock Power will definitely provide entertainment and possibly enlightenment on what it means to be rich.

Thank you.

Bill Hudley

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice to find you on the blogosphere, Bill. I wish you great success with your first novel, and look forward to getting my copy at Church.

Peace,

Justin